The JAFRA Project
JAFRA : Reported Highlights
· Sampling reports high silver and lead grades of 170 g/t Ag, 22.2 % Pb and 157 g/t Ag, 21.2 % Pb.
· The Jafra Project hosts a historically mapped lead (“Pb”) occurrence, and several historical workings have been identified.
· Situated on the eastern margin of a Hercynian-age granite.
· Located 35 km east of the former Roc Blanc silver mine.
· The Jafra project lies 14 km south of the Company’s Jebilet Est Copper Project.
· The Jafra Project located close to good infrastructure.
Prospective green metal portfolio
Primarily targeting Copper – Silver, in addition to Au, Sn, Zn & Pb