The AZRAR Project
AZRAR : Reported Highlights
Previously reported highlights for this Project are:
· High copper and silver grades were reported from outcrop sampling.
· Results include 3.79 % Cu and 23 g/t Ag in a fault breccia sample.
· Copper and silver mineralisation identified across 5 target areas.
· Work to date covers less than 50% of the Project area.
· Multiple occurrences of historic hard rock artisanal mining have been mapped.
· Potential for stratiform sediment-hosted and contact breccia copper-silver mineralisation.
Prospective green metal portfolio
Primarily targeting Copper – Silver, in addition to Au, Sn, Zn & Pb