The JEBILET EST Project
JEBILET EST : Reported Highlights
· High-grade copper reported from outcrop sampling.
· Results include 4.43 % Cu and 3.11 % Cu from brecciated vein samples.
· Extensive vein system identified on Eastern Licence.
· 3 km long vein zone mapped on the Western Licence. Upto 10m wide in places.
· The Project is located 15 km east of the historic Bir N’Hass copper mine.
· Project located close to good infrastructure.
· The Company holds 17 highly prospective projects in Morocco, totalling 897 km2.
· The Company’s Moroccan projects are located in current and historic mining districts.
Prospective green metal portfolio
Primarily targeting Copper – Silver, in addition to Au, Sn, Zn & Pb